Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean : from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:25-28
Day after day we throw our lives into striving for the things of this world and judging success by what we have and achieve rather than in striving for righteousness. Throwing ourselves into our job, career and family and forgetting to invest in love are life-threatening mistakes. God is reminding His people to invest in Him, invest in LOVE, we have to get our new self together before it is too late, we have to heat up our life that has gone tepid.
My dad preach on this the other Sunday and I’m sure that it wasn’t an easy sermon to preach, but God is Love and sometimes He reminds us that we need correction. One thing I took away from Sunday is God’s words were healing which caused Freedom in many including me! These are the questions God gave my dad Sunday. Please read them, pray about them because you never know this could be your Final Notice.
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23-24 KJV
- What are you pursing?
- Does it have eternal value?
- Are you seeking things above or just earthly things?
- Is it drawing you closer to God or keeping you from alone time with Him?
- Are you being deluded with modern-day philosophies or traditions which contradict The Word or better yet not even God’s Word.
- Are you going to make it your goal to let the Word of Christ richly dwell within you and walk in His Precepts?
- Are you proclaiming the Lord Jesus Christ and holding firmly to all He is and all the you have in Him?
- Have you seen any areas in your life in which you are falling short or simply walking in disobedience to God’s Word?
Remember who we are serving. We are serving the King of Kings. We are working for the greatest Master. Let Him shape you into a beautiful vessel that you were meant to be before it is to late.